Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mini Meatloaves

I wanted to make meatloaf for dinner last night but didn't want to make a big one because they can be dry. So I made mini meat loaves, they were very tasty and moist. They made my house smell so yummy! Hope you enjoy!




~Happy cooking and Bon appetite!  :)



Smells So Yummy Mini Meat Loaves

Ingredients:
1 lbs. lean ground beef
1 egg, beaten
1 cup spaghetti sauce (I used Prego Traditional)
½ cup bread crumbs (I used Italian)
Salt and pepper, to taste (about 1/2 tsp each)

Directions:
1.       Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2.       Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and shape into 3-inch balls.
Place 1 ball into each greased muffin cup and bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes, or until the meat is browned on the outside and no longer pink inside







1 comment:

  1. thank you sooooooo much sweetie for this recipe! it was a total hit with the family <3 I'm going to try the buffalo chicken cheese dip the minute we are settled in at our new house!

    ReplyDelete